• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

cutoff predictions for commerce? (1 Viewer)

kkk

Wut do u guys think about the cutoff for commerce for UNSW, USYD and MAQ?
I got 96.25 UAI, I hope I will get into USYD commerce at least...

I'll start

IT seems like there are huge number of people applying for UNSW commerce and they are cutting places, so I rekon they will rise heaps, maybe 97+

Iam not sure about USYD but heaps of people applying for commerce in general so USYD commerce maybe 96.5?

MAQ 91?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
In another thread, a newspaper report quoted UNSW saying "medicine, law and commerce applications have increased 10%"

so Commerce @ UNSW will definately go beyond 96.00...maybe 96.50
USyd would probably be 96.00, so you'd probably make it *fingers crossed*

HSC
So does that mean that law is also going to go up? Are they cutting places for law also? (I know that law is not strictly commerce....but hey, there are heaps of comm/law students, right? ;) ) Hmm...that made no sense...ok i think i'll sleep now.

Acid

HSC
There goes my chances of getting into commerce/law.. :)

One question though... If you do a combined degree with Commerce, is there any chance you can still do two commerce majors?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Acid said:
There goes my chances of getting into commerce/law.. :)

One question though... If you do a combined degree with Commerce, is there any chance you can still do two commerce majors?
Not at UNSW

For the commerce component, you have to complete 84 credit points, where 48 CP is devoted to the major(single). A double major means 42 CP for each major, (which adds to 84 yes), however because you have to do core commerce subjects in 1st year, this means you wont have enough CP for a 2nd majoir

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)