dan's resource list for 2016 + Past HSC/Trial papers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Now trading 2015/2016 trialpapers (link in signature)

Recently Added
Newington 2012-2015 Physics Trials
Newington 2013, 2015 Chemistry Trials
more files to come.

Updated some files, with smaller file sizes (legal studies/modern history)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Dan

Can I please go through your AOS discovery papers and add them as part of my list for essay questions?

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
various sections are offline, as I am updating the website... (some sections return a 404)
And yes you can now download 2U and Ext 2 trials again from the website.

billykon

HSC
Hey guys one quick question, for subjects like physics and maths is it better to do past HSC papers or is it better to do past trial papers?
My mate reckons that past HSC questions are unlikely to be repeated therefore past trial papers are better, but what I am worried about is that trial questions maybe different to what HSC questions are. (Different difficulty and maybe different structure)

BTW: I know that doing both would be the ideal choice, but my question is if you had to do one or the other.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys one quick question, for subjects like physics and maths is it better to do past HSC papers or is it better to do past trial papers?
My mate reckons that past HSC questions are unlikely to be repeated therefore past trial papers are better, but what I am worried about is that trial questions maybe different to what HSC questions are. (Different difficulty and maybe different structure)

BTW: I know that doing both would be the ideal choice, but my question is if you had to do one or the other.
Do a bit of past HSC, so you get a grip for the difficulty. For physics do back to 2001. Trial papers sometimes miss topics, so best to do HSC first and then trials after you've done all the HSC you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)