Day Or Night? (1 Viewer)

Norma.Jean

HSC
Out of curiousity...
Do you prefer to study during the day? afternoon straight after school? wee hours of the night?

And has anyone else noticed that conversation has just stopped...throughout every discussion..

[UPDATED :)]Okay so thanks for all the replies...but now delves my other question(my deeper for malicious question now that i have you trapped mwah ah...just kidding *murmurs*)...how many of you "night owls" drink coffee...in fact how many of us out there drink coffee?? Because i am strictly an 8-hour sleep person and i just can't stay up, no matter how much pressure

Last edited:

eliseliselise

HSC
under the cloak of darkness, my dear :) i am most productive circa 18;00-1;00... i wish that the school day started later, to give the old head a chance to get into gear.

& yeah, there's so many new people.. so many threads.. & its all just come to a halt. eh.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
So do I. I prefer to study in the morning when all the distractions are GONE.

Norma.Jean

HSC
kaz1 said:
Night time because it's fun staying up late.
Haha you just reminded me of a quote in Matilda(friday night movie!), it said in the classroom "If you are having fun, you are not learning!"

I too also like to study in the morning.

bawd

HSC
When I do study, it is when I feel most awake, alert and motivated. Usually, it's straight after school if there is no homework. Otherwise early in the morning, or late at night when I've had a very good night's sleep before.

4unitfreak

HSC
Usually mid-afternoon. I try and study more after dinner.... but most of the time it doesn't work particularly well; I've lost most of my motivation by then.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
night.. but not too late cos i fall asleep early, and i have to get up early cos i don't have my P's

melonkitten

HSC
eliseliselise said:
under the cloak of darkness, my dear :) i am most productive circa 18;00-1;00... i wish that the school day started later, to give the old head a chance to get into gear.

& yeah, there's so many new people.. so many threads.. & its all just come to a halt. eh.
11.30pm - 3am

Justina

HSC
I find im able to concentrate more around 10:00am-1:00pm.
Studying at night isn't so bad but sometime the temtation to give up and go to bed is too strong to resist.

5233andy

HSC
Whenever I study at night, I often end up not being able to sleep. Happened last night, before the first of my exams - perhaps it involved an element of stress - preoccupied with what to write in essays?

I would like to study in the dead of a library, but it is often too full or too noisy. And at home, my Mac craves attention from me.

bubblesss

HSC
i'm the owl. always nocturnal. study after 9pm all the way till 3am. coz its the only time i don't have ny little sister to bug me!!!!!!!
:uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

seakebab

HSC
I prefer to study in the afternoon.

That's about the only time when I actually do do study.

Other than that, I won't study, like now, I should be studying but it's night time, so TO HELL WITH STUDY! :hammer:

bubblesss

HSC
seakebab said:
I prefer to study in the afternoon.

That's about the only time when I actually do do study.

Other than that, I won't study, like now, I should be studying but it's night time, so TO HELL WITH STUDY! :hammer:
lol

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
in the weeee hours of the morning my dear
usually 2am >

and that's generally a couple of days before assessments.
it works!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)