• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Decent phone for $200-$300? (1 Viewer)

Joshw

HSC
Well just had my Nokia 6288 stolen so now have to look at getting another phone otherwise I'll be stuck paying 3 $29 a month for calls i cannot make. So does anyone here have a good idea for a decent phone within the 200-250 price range thats with 3?

milanista

HSC
You can't go wrong with the Nokia 6300 on Vodafone for $200.
Since you have to buy with 3, I think there's a good Sony Ericsson for $200. I don't know the exact model number though, it's got a red cover.

Joshw

HSC
Thanks for the help. Ended up getting a Sony Ericsson z610i for around $250. So far its been a pretty good phone

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Check Ebay, for $300 u can get yourself an excellent phone try this link i always buy from him and his a good seller + cheap;

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Perfect-Mission

EDIT: i forgot u want a 3 networked phone, but why bother if u can buy a unlocked one for a cheaper price

Pace_T

HSC
sony ericssons r good, my one is pretty sturdy, i chuck it around everywhere and doesnt even break, but i think thats not the main thing people look for when buying a new fone lol. the k610 is pretty cheap and a good fone overall i got it for my gal and she loves it. they are a bit plain in terms of looks tho which is a big let down and the main reason y my next fone is not going 2 be an ericsson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)