Department of Education and Training Teachers Scholarships (1 Viewer)

Dingo

Banned
i did but i got rejected because i looked too hot to be a teacher, they were worried students might/will flirt with me, so they say teaching isn't the right job for me.

peace^^

gem_max

HSC
hahahahahaha well i suppose thats a nice way to be rejected then. It was a reply at least. For days theres been nothin so um thanks?
Guess i hav a good chance of getting one still.

Dingo

Banned
if thats you in the avatar, then you look too hot to be a teacher too.
im sorry i think your also too sexy to be a teacher.
you would risk getting in trouble by dating a student.

peace^^

gem_max

HSC
haha yes thats me trying to freak ppl out with bedroom eyes... im only little and look 14 so in 4 years wen im teaching things might be dangerous. Thanks for the warning i better watch out.

gem_max

HSC
Originally posted by scheah86
yea i applied for scholrship. i rang em up and they said they havent even considered interviews yet still too early
hahaha so im not the only impatient person that checks up on scholarship apps. Too early tho?! geez i hate waiting hey especially when it involves the chance to g to uni for free. Mmm free tertiary education mmmm yummy.

scheah86

i know hey. the funny thing was how the applications closed at the end of november yet 1/2 the stuff u had to send them we only got this month (uai, hsc marks etc...).

what education u plannign to do and what uni?

i wonder if they r desperate enuf for teachers like me cause my mark was nothing special....

gem_max

HSC
im doing a bachelor of technology education at SCU. it'll lead into a career in teaching computers, d&t or a career in multimedia so i thought hey ill do this and come back and try and change the direction of comp teachers in the country cos ours was so hopeless and sooooo strict. Anyways thats what im doing so lets hope we all get the scholarship hey. Theres 200 up for grabs so its pretty good odds.

scheah86

yea 200 positions but 30 automatically go to aborignal ppl. i understand the reasoning but still all ppl should be considered equal and considered on merit.

have u sent your hsc and your uai marks yet? i hate gettin copies certified so annoying

gem_max

HSC
yeah i sent away the original copies cos they said theyd certify them to 'save time'. I also got early entry so i sent a copy of the enrolment form i filled out for that so really theres nothing left for me to send. I want my interview!

gem_max

HSC
hahaha the train... otherwise i think they can send someone up or something. Shall be an interesting adventure i spose.

hatty

Banned
can someone tell me what this scholarship offers etc?
or the website where i can read it from

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)