Describe your group and how the hsc has changed it. (1 Viewer)

BackCountrySnow

HSC
My group pretty much lives for the moment. They all go out all weekend and most of them are average students. Some of them are really intelligent have so much potential.. but what can you do?

I thought year 12 would make them all knuckle down and start putting in some effort. But it hasn't happened yet lol.

So the hsc hasn't changed a thing lol.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Describe your group and how the hsc has changed it.

Our grade is meant to be the wonder year, so I guess we've all hit the books and are generally more academic now. Discussions now hold an educational merit but we're still able to muck around.

My grades awesome I reckon :)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Yeah my mates range from average to smart, we all usually go out on the weekend and get maggot, some still do. Yeah we spend time in the library heaps
now and that, all focusing now. Once it ends we'll get back to getting messy on the weekend. After trials, everyone will be getting off taps.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
my years pretty tight now there only 70 of us. as a whole, we're pretty funny and out going and hard working. we love parties and catchy songs you can get low to.

ive got 4 really close friends, and we're the indie kids. we drink shit youve never heard of, listen to kick ass music, dress the best, read too much, and giggle alot. we work hard, and we take up the top 5 positions in our classes. we get along with everyone and party as hard as we work.

michael1990

HSC
Our year has always been 'close' but we have become a lot closer.
We always seem to talk to each other a lot more, even the ones whom we never hung around before.

Our year is also supposed to get the greatest results, although a lot of people think the teachers tell every year the same thing.

HSC
well at our school we have a yr 12 common area type thing, so that definitely has made us closer and talk alot more :)
theres only about 30 of us too so that helps... actually theres 31 i think to be exact lol

michael1990

HSC
aussiechick007 said:
well at our school we have a yr 12 common area type thing, so that definitely has made us closer and talk alot more :)
theres only about 30 of us too so that helps... actually theres 31 i think to be exact lol
WOW!

I thought we had a little number compared to everyone else.

HSC
our year is pretty big, and out of all the groups ours is the largest... we've kind of become divided this year, but that's because of a person, not the HSC. the only thing the HSC had changed is, we work harder, turn up to school more and are more stressed.

as for year groups as a whole... lol, unlike a couple of the people above have said, as a whole, my year is dumb... at least, i think so. especially compared to last year's cohort. there will be a few who do really well, though (probably not including myself. my UAI will be average).

ive got 4 really close friends, and we're the indie kids. we drink shit youve never heard of, listen to kick ass music, dress the best, read too much, and giggle alot. we work hard, and we take up the top 5 positions in our classes. we get along with everyone and party as hard as we work.
wow, you're so cool, maybe you should have your own tv show.

Last edited:

ashlee-xx

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
we're the indie kids. we drink shit youve never heard of, listen to kick ass music, dress the best, read too much, and giggle alot. we work hard, and we take up the top 5 positions in our classes. we get along with everyone and party as hard as we work.
your gay

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
sif delete my post ragging on indie chumps, hipsters deserve all the hate they can get :eek:

michael1990

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
you're*. lol. So many people...

back on topic. Ms. Brightside, do you go to a regional school?
16 is damn small. lol.
AGREE!

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
my years pretty tight now there only 70 of us. as a whole, we're pretty funny and out going and hard working. we love parties and catchy songs you can get low to.

You left out the part about how you're all incredibly modest.

BackCountrySnow said:
you're*. lol. So many people...

back on topic. Ms. Brightside, do you go to a regional school?
16 is damn small. lol.
Yeah. My town has roughly 3500 people.

HSC
lol mr brightside, my towns exactly the same size... but obv more of us have stayed till yr 12/theres more young people lol

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
My year group is considered as the "best academic year group that our school has ever had in years".

Being in that group makes it difficult for me to achieve high ranks (particularly in subjects where competition is extremely fierce). However, I am very fortunate to be in my year group becauase my group is extremely supportive and nice in general. We are like a great band of brothers. :uhhuh: (except few, of course)

Yeah, my group has definitely become more committed to academic aspects of school. I have seen great changes in their attitudes and behaviours in class. However, it is difficult to ignore the ones who do not seem to care about academic aspect of schooling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)