did u think the forensics section was stuffed? (1 Viewer)

~~Jess~~

HSC
i didnt like it. the questions seemed airy fairy. i didnt like the seven marker at all!! didnt revise the option too well though...

Russ

Damn right it sucked. I did study it and i really hated that 7 marker. Mind you ive been reading everywhere on here that everyone thought the whole exam was easy... i worked me butt off and didnt stop for the whole 3 hours and im not confident ill get anything over 70! The exam was hard if ya ask me!

angelicdevil

right about here, griffith, nsw.. but not for long
HSC
if with Russ on this one i think the exam was totally sucky! i hated it. although i didnt mind the forensics section but knowing me i probably went crap in it anyway...
hope u guys did alright.. i doubt i will get anything near 70, i think i will b lucky if i even passed... :rolleyes:

~~Jess~~

HSC
yeah im with both of ya, i thought ti was heaps hard too!! freaks me out when pple say it was easy, not cool
alot of my answers were...not detailed and some stuff i knew but i couldnt write it, like i understood it in my head but not on paper which sucks.
i would be over the moon with 70, aiming for a pass

nomz

In full agreeance! The whole exam sucked!!! Forensics was heaps retard... the questions were sooooooooo crap. I hope I at least passed... doubtful if I did but...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)