didn't write conclusions 4 2, how much will it cost? (1 Viewer)

little_red_fox

Didn't find it too bad, but i didn't write conclusions for 2 of my answers (like I said in another post), thought my line of argument was pretty clear and I wrote about 7 pages of small writing for each, but how many marks do you think they'd deduct for not writing a few lines to sum it all up?
I never have enough time to write conclusions in English!

KarmaKitten

HSC
My teacher always says you cant expect to get full marks without a proper conclusion or introduction, so I dont know, but I still managed to give a adequate intro/concl for all of them

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
Yeah, they will take a few off i think. But hopefully not too much because lets face it. They know what is going to be in it.
But i saved my conclusions till the very end of the test (incase i had time to go back and add mroe to the actual essay) and only took me like a min

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
my frontline conclusion - something on the lines of.......... and therefore dear guests, this ends my speech, have a good day, and dont forget, the truth is never the truth! lol i am skrewed bigtime!!!!

countdown

i missed out on a king lear conclusion!
yea its true u wont get full marks since we dint write da essay with da proper structure~
o wellz~ hope 2 gain more marks in da toher sections

nomz

yeah well for the last question where it said refer to at least two texts- i only had enough time to refer to half of a text- so obviously didn't get ne where near a conclusion. Yay I'm screwed! oh well no more English analysing crap EVA!

cynical

Haha.. I thought my conclusion for Telling The Truth was kind of fun.. I was talking about misrepresentation of truths, and ended with
"And to misrepresent Shakespeare; 'To believe, or not to believe. THAT is the question.'"
heh.

superbird

HSC
cynical said:
Haha.. I thought my conclusion for Telling The Truth was kind of fun.. I was talking about misrepresentation of truths, and ended with
"And to misrepresent Shakespeare; 'To believe, or not to believe. THAT is the question.'"
heh.
LOL. PERFECT!

lozza_86

HSC
i didnt get to write my conclusion for sec 3 either. i had a nazi supervisor next to me who glared at me when i tried to finish my sentence at pens down so mines left smack in the middle of a statement :D

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
I wrote my very last sentence as the dude said pens down, I think it was a rhetorical question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)