Dinstinction Courses (1 Viewer)

Sirius Black

Maths is beautiful
HSC
Could any one who had done this course give me some suggestions on that?

I am not sure if I should do it or not coz i am taking 13 units for HSC (12 units for UAI ) and currently doing Chemistry Olympiad Training and accelerated students on 3u maths for this year HSC.
In fact, i want to do Physics at uni so one of the three disctinction course which is Cosmology is gotta be helpful.

Do You think it is just a waste of time and it wil acctually lower my performance in HSC 2005?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Oh pfft you'll have already completed three of those four units, so you're only picking up one. :p

Go for it!

lilkatie

I really wanted to do cosmology but they said i couldn't cause i haven't completed teh highest level of a course, i'm doing accelerated 3unit atm, so does that mean i can't do cosmology

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
*Katie* said:
I really wanted to do cosmology but they said i couldn't cause i haven't completed teh highest level of a course, i'm doing accelerated 3unit atm, so does that mean i can't do cosmology
You can still apply. I know of people who did only 2unit maths and still get in :)

lilkatie

Oh that's good to know i think i'll try that........because i'm so keen on astronomy things

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I applied for comparative literature on friday and I'm really hoping I get accepted : ) hopefully if I do, I can drop legal studies : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)