• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

do u ppl eva feel like... (1 Viewer)

anjo___________

baaaallllerrrrrr
HSC
do u peepz eva feel like... weneva u get a gf/bf.. u suddenly haf like.. several other secret admirers?? is it jus coz u feel hotter or sth so ur noticin other chix/guyz 2...

its fukn freaky... all dese other random not ugly not pretti ppl givin u hints..

mayb im jus sensitiv =/

buh i luv mah gf newai ^^

santaslayer

HSC
its coz they see u with a girl...

everyone seems to be more appealing once they are with someone...

even if ur dead ugly...

tempco

HSC
anjo___________ said:
do u peepz eva feel like... weneva u get a gf/bf.. u suddenly haf like.. several other secret admirers?? is it jus coz u feel hotter or sth so ur noticin other chix/guyz 2...

its fukn freaky... all dese other random not ugly not pretti ppl givin u hints..

mayb im jus sensitiv =/

buh i luv mah gf newai ^^
type like a normal person and your gf will let you have threesomes.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Before I started going out with my boyfriend, I used to usually have a few guys who would pay a bit of attention to me.

However, after I started going out with him, I gradually cared less and less what other guys thought of me, and stopped trying to look good when I'm not going out without my boyfriend, because I just couldn't be bothered.

Therefore, it's the exact opposite for me. After I started going out with my boyfriend, the count of guys that give me a second look went way down. Now, when I go out with him, I get the occasional checking-out but people can see that I'm not single, and they're usually kind of intimidated by my boyfriend. :p

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
people can see that I'm not single, and they're usually kind of intimidated by my boyfriend. :p
Does he throw lightning bolts and/or shoot laser beams out of his eyes?

ZacG

HSC
I think it might be more a case of just girls feeling comfortable talking to you more because they don't think you're interested in doing anything with them (because you're happily taken).

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
neo_o said:
Does he throw lightning bolts and/or shoot laser beams out of his eyes?
It can be interpreted that way. :rolleyes:

I don't know why, but a lot of people tell me that he looks intimidating.

But anyhow, back on topic. There are girls who are more attracted to taken guys. My friend told me that in her old school, there was a girl who targeted her friends' boyfriends, seduces them and breaks up their relationships. The thing is, she isn't even that attractive.

Last edited:

tempco

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
It can be interpreted that way. :rolleyes:

I don't know why, but a lot of people tell me that he looks intimidating.
maybe he has an evil face.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Komaticom said:
No boys usually have their pants up when they walk around in public.
I think you meant: No, boys usually have their pants up when they walk around in public. The comma is very important.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
This annoys me so much. I have a boyfriend now, who I'm so happy with. The guy who I lusted after for over a year (who some of you may remember me talking about before my hiatus) is now talking to me constantly and actually telling me he loves me, even though I want absolutely no part in it and I just want to stay friends. It irks me.

I agree with santaslayer. If you can't have it, you want it more.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
haha loz, it's happened to me too, and it's like wtf. you don't know what you've got til it's gone, etc.

i read somewhere that it's coz you're so happy that you just exude this kinda vibe, which makes you more attractive... sorry, dodgy explanation

sladehk

le random
HSC
Maybe it's called confidence. And people are attracted to confident people

stazi

Nightman
HSC
its really wierd. every time i get a girlfriend girls hit onto me. it's fucking strange. its like a curse.
once it was super wierd. i came over to a girls place about a year ago and started making out with her and then after i was going home she goes "so i guess this means were going out?"
i said "yeah, sure"
3 minutes later at the bus stop i had a reaaaaaaally amazingly hot chick keep making eye contact with me and smiling. then started talking to me.
Why the hell doesnt anything like this ever happen to me when i'm single. like now. and have been for a year.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
This annoys me so much. I have a boyfriend now, who I'm so happy with. The guy who I lusted after for over a year (who some of you may remember me talking about before my hiatus) is now talking to me constantly and actually telling me he loves me, even though I want absolutely no part in it and I just want to stay friends. It irks me.

I agree with santaslayer. If you can't have it, you want it more.
I think I remember you talking about that guy loz, didn't he go to Europe or something?
I agree if you can't have it you want it more, or you can always fight to get it ;)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I think I remember you talking about that guy loz, didn't he go to Europe or something?
I agree if you can't have it you want it more, or you can always fight to get it ;)
Yeah, he went to Lebanon for 38783472 years and then was an ass when he came back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)