• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

do we get them back??? (1 Viewer)

Pointy Ears

HSC
Ummm, I'm pretty sure we do. I dont know about the MW, but then u should already have your own copy of it. But i know for sure you do get your journals and research back:)

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
No idea hehe.

edit: Actually, yeah you do. Just talking to a friend about it. He got his back and had it remarked by a professional reviewer.

Last edited:

know_it_all

Jayphen said:
No idea hehe.

edit: Actually, yeah you do. Just talking to a friend about it. He got his back and had it remarked by a professional reviewer.
oh really? was the mark different to wat the reviewer gave?

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
They send it your school, our storeroom is full of old EE2 works and journals, I think cause most people get over it and can't be bothered coming to collect it.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
1. Yes you get your MW back, this year it was beginning of term 2, year before it was well into term 2.

2. You get everything you handed in back in the same condition as you sent it - ie. no markings, comments, anything is made to the work.

HSC
N/A
ujuphleg said:
1. Yes you get your MW back, this year it was beginning of term 2, year before it was well into term 2.

2. You get everything you handed in back in the same condition as you sent it - ie. no markings, comments, anything is made to the work.
it kinda sucks .. i like reading comments made by teachers
*sigh*
lets me know how i can (could have, in this case) improve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)