Do you cry? Are you alright with it? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I hate to admit this, but even though I would not seem to be the type on the outside, I cry quite often. It's not really when I'm sad, or anything like that. I just can't stand the sight of another person crying; whether they're acting or not I can't help shedding a few tears everytime I see somebody cry.

What do you think about crying? Do you cry? Why do you cry? :(

Discuss.

HSC
I cry. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I just don't like anybody to see me when I am. It shows my vulnerability to the person and I figured I would look awful with red eyes and a tear-stained face. :'(

Nah actually come to think of it, I almost-cry more often. You know the feeling when the tears start to come, but they don't quite qualify as crying yet?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
sam04u said:
What do you think about crying? Do you cry?
It is acceptable for girls to cry... but preferably not about stupid things.

It is not acceptable for guys to cry.

I do not cry.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
You know the feeling when the tears start to come, but they don't quite qualify as crying yet?
Sadly, I know exactly the feeling. My eyes are welling up just thinking about you with your red eyes and tear-stained face. :eek:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I only really cry when watching movies and tv.

suppression of genuine sadness ftw

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i don't really cry in movies or tv shows whatever
but i do cry quite a bit. some things are just sad.
and i cry if i do something wrong or get in trouble - i used to have trouble holding back the tears if i got a terrible angry customer at work :eek:

HSC
from the laws of manly men (27th ed):

section 32: crying

i) no crying. no. i dont care if your uncle touched you. i dont care if you do it to get laid.
ii) if crying is employed as described above, you are immediately required to detach and surrender you penis and/or testicles. after said sex, of course.
iii) exceptions: during that episode of futurama about seymour's dog. during bondage - REAL bondage, not that fake gimp shit.
iv) penalties: forced to watch 300, over and over, until even your tears scream SPAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAA. or you turn gay rom all the beefcake

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
sam04u said:
. I just can't stand the sight of another person crying; whether they're acting or not I can't help shedding a few tears everytime I see somebody cry.
Same. I can personally take most things, but for some reason seeing another person in tears is just unbearable.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_SEY1m6bpw

Now you say you're lonely
You cry the whole night through
Well, you can cry me a river, cry me a river
I cried a river over you

Now you say you're sorry
For bein' so untrue
Well, you can cry me a river, cry me a river
I cried a river over you

You drove me, nearly drove me out of my head
While you never shed a tear
Remember, I remember all that you said
Told me love was too plebeian
Told me you were through with me and
Now you say you love me
Well, just to prove you do
Come on and cry me a river, cry me a river
I cried a river over you

I cried a river over you
I cried a river over you
I cried a river over you

K

katie_tully

I cry in movies a lot. Day to day I don't cry, although when I am angry I cry a lot. It's weird actually, because I'm trying to be stern but I'm so pissed off I'm crying.

I have delicate sensitivities guys.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
katie_tully said:
I have delicate sensitivities guys.
Ofcourse you do. :eek:

Ashmawbs said:
Crying is for fucking emo faggot cunts
Hiding how you feel is actually a lot more emo than expressing it. Being afraid of what you truly feel, that sounds pretty 'emo' to me. But what is emo really?

I wish I had more feelings to express.

HSC
Yeah i cry sometimes when my friends or family cry. Its just sad to see them sad.

And i cry EVERY FREAKING TIME i watch that scene in A walk to remember where Langdon visits his dad and they have a nice moment and hug.

I hate it when people see me cry, so i try and hold it till im alone.

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
quixote studios said:
iii) exceptions: during that episode of futurama about seymour's dog. during bondage - REAL bondage, not that fake gimp shit.
omg that episode was so depressing. i cried lol.
So was yesterdays episode about Leila crying because she thought she killed Fry. awwhhh

But sometimes when I get really bad mood swings, I can cry over just reading about anything that's not even sad e.g. the weather. Sometimes even the news about the war makes me teary. I don't cry often, but when I do its unexpected and uncontrollable :(

Last edited:
HSC
only time ive cried the last few years is when my ex left me

fucking hurt a lot

other than that im pretty good at holding it in and rolling iwth it

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
My penis cries after we obliterate a woman's delicate vaginal walls. It feels good to cry.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i cry when im angry. like out of frustration or the effort of repressing the urge to go for the jugular. and then people think im crying because im upset/hurt, which makes me angrier so i cry harder and...vicious cycles ftl. :eek: :( to make things more confusing i act angry when i get upset. i guess id rather scare people off than have them bugging me about what's wrong, that's the only explanation ive got for it lol.

there's nothing really wrong with crying if you've got a valid reason or you just feel strongly enough about something. although if you're crying because you missed the bus or something i would laugh at you really hard.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
crying is easy peasy blackmail. :devil:

but yeh i don't see anything wrong with crying, its simply an expression of emotion.

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
Only time i get teary is at funerals... at my grandmothers in 04 and my nephews in 07. When i was a kid i used to cry when our dog died, but now i dont.
I dont really cry if something bad happens to me, like if i went to the doctor and was told i had 6 months to live, i wouldnt cry, i would just have anxiety attacks for the 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)