do you reckon reading will help me? (1 Viewer)

NickyP

i cant belive i just about learnt how to turn a computer on today and here i am getting mad help! anyway... do you reckon reading heaps of stuff will help me as well? i would love any help or info or anything that i can get. bio just doesnt come anturally to me and i absolutly hate it!! please help me. the people here are so smart!! and im not just sucking up! sheesh i was lucky to get told about this place!:eek:

KingofthieF

I think textbook does help~~ a least all the diagrams of structures and stuff Heninman did a good job~~

but at the end it all comes to undestanding and linking it to the scenario in the tests .. so read soft.. understand it hard... be CONFIDENT and you will ace it no worries :cool:

Jay_Gal

With bio there's way too much to remember by just reading. You actually have to learn it to remember it, which sux

NickyP

i think it's too late

i think that it is too late for me to learn all this shit now. its like i think that i know enough and then i look at a prac paper and i dont know a thing. i can't apply any of the atuff i know to the exam and thats my problem. its tomo and i am so unmotivated to want to learn anything i just want to give up and go to bed... how do you ppl keep yourself motivated to keep going: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :(

Jenn

ha ha the motivation of your teacher helps as well!!!
in my case my ex-bio teacher really motivated us...

Originally posted by Jenn
ha ha the motivation of your teacher helps as well!!!
in my case my ex-bio teacher really motivated us...
Yay for our ex-bio teacher! (no names mentioned!)
The only reason I try hard in bio is so that he'll know we did well because of him and because of the foundations he built with us.
Besides that, we've got a pact to keep up to, a promise to deliver-- we are bio class number one and it has to stay that way!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)