Do you think BOS will specify a poem for AOS? (P.Skrzynecki's poems) (1 Viewer)

sebaaa_

HSC
Advanced and Standard receive the same question for AOS right? like they couldn't specify a certain poem to write about right? Im doing Skryznecki's poems on belonging and there is like 7 poems in total, I know two because of my previous essays but Im also doing speeches for Mod B and I know they will specify for it. Im just asking should I study all poems for Aos just to be safe in case the specify even though its highly unlikely for them to do so because everyone gets the exact same english question?

ocatal

HSC
Everyone gets the same question so it will generally be quite broad anyway. Despite this, I would still study all poems and relate them throughout the essay. You probably can get away with learning only a few because the question is usually based around the same basic ideas (e.g. belonging to place, belonging in time etc). And NO, they won't ask for a specific poem.

Last edited:

tigerian

HSC
N/A
they cant because not everyone is doing poetry for AOS .some have novels , some have drama . they would have to ask a specific question for each text . they wont do that . They would only be specific in modules but even that would be difficult but it has been done before . they asked about specific scenes , poems,segments and quoted them in their question (2010 Mod B Adv and 2011 Mod B std )

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
they cant because not everyone is doing poetry for AOS .some have novels , some have drama . they would have to ask a specific question for each text . they wont do that . They would only be specific in modules but even that would be difficult but it has been done before . they asked about specific scenes , poems,segments and quoted them in their question (2010 Mod B Adv and 2011 Mod B std )
it was 2010 standard and 2011 advanced

And all the advanced kids were like "omg, sah hard"

even though stds did it the year before

koreafantasy

HSC
No never. just focus on 2 poems. you dont even need to read the rest. just understand the context.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)