does any1 know what you have to get on the entrance test to get into A3 for dr du? (1 Viewer)

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
hi! I recently did the dr du test and got into Year 10 A3 for term 4. Im not sure if it would be the same for you but from memory, topics that got tested mainly included logs, trig, trig identities, exponentials and a lot of stuff that havent been taught at school. I got 52% for my entrance test and got into A3. I know some friends who I did it with who got 30-40% and got B, so im assuming you have to get 50+% to get into A3. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine.

Deem_Skills

HSC
hi! I recently did the dr du test and got into Year 10 A3 for term 4. Im not sure if it would be the same for you but from memory, topics that got tested mainly included logs, trig, trig identities, exponentials and a lot of stuff that havent been taught at school. I got 52% for my entrance test and got into A3. I know some friends who I did it with who got 30-40% and got B, so im assuming you have to get 50+% to get into A3. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine.
thanks thats kinda relieving lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)