Does anyone have English Advanced Resources? (1 Viewer)

hafsah_

HSC
Heyy,

Does anyone happen to have notes, essays, or any resources for English Advanced for the following texts:
  • Common Mod: Texts and Human Experiences - 'The Crucible'
  • Mod A: Textual Conversations - 'King Richard III' and 'Looking for Richard'
  • Mod B: Critical Studies of Literature - 'Emma'
  • Mod C: Craft of Writing - 'The Awakening' and 'Lady Shalott' (especially this one)

Any help is appreciated!

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Heyy,

Does anyone happen to have notes, essays, or any resources for English Advanced for the following texts:
  • Common Mod: Texts and Human Experiences - 'The Crucible'
  • Mod A: Textual Conversations - 'King Richard III' and 'Looking for Richard'
  • Mod B: Critical Studies of Literature - 'Emma'
  • Mod C: Craft of Writing - 'The Awakening' and 'Lady Shalott' (especially this one)

Any help is appreciated!
I’m a qualified English(and Modern HisTory) teacher and I have taught and have resources for every one of those texts ( including the two module C ones ) and your notes are ready . Please see your pm for more information

hafsah_

HSC
I’m a qualified English(and Modern HisTory) teacher and I have taught and have resources for every one of those texts ( including the two module C ones ) and your notes are ready . Please see your pm for more information
Thank you so much for replying!

I'll go look at my DM now

HSC
N/A
Hey! Would you be able to send me the notes for 'King Richard III' and 'Looking for Richard' too? Thanks :)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
whoever wants the crucible stuff dm me (except chinese surname guy coz ik hes gonna be asking for the surnames)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)