Does anyone know how to access your minimum standards results? (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
it's not. the school is made aware of your results - on schools online, not students online - but usually you're not. in my school (and i believe most other schools as well), you're only notified of your results (by the school, who is given the results first) if you've received anything below level 3, which is below the minimum standard.

hscgirl

HSC
like masaken said, the school is notified of your results. girl don't even stress tho, i go to a school ranked 200-300 and everyone said they didn't even try but everyone passed. so i'm sure you've passed min standards as well :)

carrotsss

HSC
It should come through on the messages page in studentsonline, I don’t know why everybody else didn’t get theirs
152203B1-293D-46ED-A688-5CB31B791A1E.jpeg

yanujw

HSC
It should be available somewhere in students online. I very clearly remember that I was able to download my results as full page pdfs when I did min standards in 2020.

souli

HSC
it's not. the school is made aware of your results - on schools online, not students online - but usually you're not. in my school (and i believe most other schools as well), you're only notified of your results (by the school, who is given the results first) if you've received anything below level 3, which is below the minimum standard.
Whaaat! That's awful; I heard you could get a PDF with an analysis of your results (weaknesses and stuff)..

souli

HSC
like masaken said, the school is notified of your results. girl don't even stress tho, i go to a school ranked 200-300 and everyone said they didn't even try but everyone passed. so i'm sure you've passed min standards as well :)
Aww thanks love, I just want to see if I can get the PDF with my results and weaknesses to try improve for year 11 next year

Vall

HSC
lol I remember I didn’t get the top band for English in this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)