Does playing hard to get really pay off? (2 Viewers)

Guesss

HSC
I mean, for me ive noticed that YES in many cases keeping a guy at arms length draws them closer...

Do guys prefer girls play hard to get?

Girls whats your 'success rate' if i may call it that, when you play hard to get?

Any stories?

:idea: Discuss.

HSC
fucking hell i wish you would just get a big veiny cock up you so you would stop making such retarded threads

HSC
N/A
yes, guys really like to play shitty high school mindgames.

HSC
guys love it when teenage girls act like retards and change their mind lots and are plain retarded
we do not love straightforward normal girls who lvoe sucking cock at all we hate that

HSC
N/A
some guys ive talked to... they say i play hard to get. (mainly with these two guys whom i dont like...) and they chase me and chase me! but i keep saying to my friends "IM NOT PLAYIN HARD TO GET I JUST GENUINLY DONT LIKE HIM. GOSH" and yet the guys still wont listen :/

and in other cases yes i do play hard to get coz being too easy looks slutty and guys can take advantage of you if your too easy. and besides the chase is always a thrill. it does pay off if the guy actually wants you, but if you play hard to get for too long he'll eventually get sick of you and leave. ahaha

Guesss

HSC
Your hilariousss

btw I don't get the thread :tongue:
lmao thanks? :eek:

Like in past experiences when i decided i didnt want the guy... and started to play hard to get...he like fell in love with me? wtf? lol. I mean even now, 2 years on...he tries to talk to me and what not. weird.

I was just trying to open up a discussion on this sorta thing?

you surely are fat or you would have posted a pic
Umm yerr okay then... specific BOSers have seen pics just cause yu havent doesnt mean your assumptions are correct.

Guesss

HSC
some guys ive talked to... they say i play hard to get. (mainly with these two guys whom i dont like...) and they chase me and chase me! but i keep saying to my friends "IM NOT PLAYIN HARD TO GET I JUST GENUINLY DONT LIKE HIM. GOSH" and yet the guys still wont listen :/

and in other cases yes i do play hard to get coz being too easy looks slutty and guys can take advantage of you if your too easy. and besides the chase is always a thrill. it does pay off if the guy actually wants you, but if you play hard to get for too long he'll eventually get sick of you and leave. ahaha
Haha cute.

And yes very true.

Everything in the right proportion ;)

Guesss

HSC
Plz, stfu im just shit bored atm and decided to make a random thread.

If yu dont like it...leave. :D

Sadiah

HSC
lmao thanks? :eek:

Like in past experiences when i decided i didnt want the guy... and started to play hard to get...he like fell in love with me? wtf? lol. I mean even now, 2 years on...he tries to talk to me and what not. weird.

I was just trying to open up a discussion on this sorta thing?

Umm yerr okay then... specific BOSers have seen pics just cause yu havent doesnt mean your assumptions are correct.
Interestinggg. Lawl, two years? Poor guy. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)