doing stuff in front of parents (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj_number_10

HSC
r u guys comfortable doing stuff in front of parents wit ya partner
lyk with me they no that im the Dan Akroyd of Sydney n dat im guna b picking up alot but i still dun feel comfortable doing everything with them. like if ur at the dinner table with ya gf n she tries to kiss you do u kiss back. i do.

im comfortabl doin almost anything in front of ma parents cause they no i do it anyawy. hand , head , kissing etc. tho i neva would hav sex in front of my parents cause i think its really just wrong kinda thing etc. n even tho they no i do have sex ( n alot ) i still dont want them seeing me , n plus its slack to the other girl

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lol, so you would willing recieve head while ur parents were watching?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
my sister and her boyfriend always try to pull this kissing at the dinner table bullshit, generally my family tells them to fuck off though. its very fucking rude and inconsiderate. save it for the bedroom, just like me and breaking tend to do. you dont see us kissing and snuggling and discussing our highly erotic and hot bedlife on BOS do you?

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
BreaKing said:
lol, so you would willing recieve head while ur parents were watching?
i was just thinking the same thing, aj.... ur weird man, lol

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Kissing as long as its tasteful should be something parents like... a nice little kiss goodbye or something like that...

i dun see a need to kiss at the dinner table tho, unless u wanted to kno what her meal tasted like.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I dun really wanna say this, but...
Aj ur a bit of a poof... you constantly have 2 mention ur a sex bomb and dat u get regular sex...
For example:
aj_number_10 said:
n even tho they no i do have sex ( n alot ) i still dont want them seeing me , n plus its slack to the other girl
Chillax a little... sex isn't everything...

aj_number_10

HSC
yeah i do let them see me getting head
but u guys dont understand im much smarter than use. u guys dont want ur parents knowing u get sex so thats y i let them walk in if im getting head or somthing. cuz think about it rite. if they constantly keep walking in on ur bedroom (leave the door open) n ur getting head, there gonna think thats as far as u go.

its not like i tell dad im gonna go do it. but if he walks in on us i act normal about it and just talk to him as i usualyl would

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
yeah i do let them see me getting head
but u guys dont understand im much smarter than use. u guys dont want ur parents knowing u get sex so thats y i let them walk in if im getting head or somthing. cuz think about it rite. if they constantly keep walking in on ur bedroom (leave the door open) n ur getting head, there gonna think thats as far as u go.

its not like i tell dad im gonna go do it. but if he walks in on us i act normal about it and just talk to him as i usualyl would
if i was giving some guy head and he let his dad walk in and had a conversation, i would get quite annoyed.
and refuse to give the guy head for quite along time.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I dont really do much in front of them exceot teh occasional kiss. Never at the dinner table though. uGH.
If they happen to peak in my room through a slightly open door and catch a pash. then thats their own fault

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i only give my boyfriend a little kiss every now and again, nothing like tongue or something in front of the parents, i respect them, they dont do it to us so i wouldnt do it to them.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Argonaut said:
A) Who's "Comic Book Guy"? And is being like him a good or a bad thing?
"Comic Book Guy" from The Simpsons- fat ugly guy with no life and dates an 80y.o.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I hate seeing people who like the public affection thing. It makes me cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)