DR CARL vs. RUSS OVERHALL ...place ur bets... (2 Viewers)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
HOLY CRAP!!!!!

Who else was there? How funny was it to watch!!!

:argue:
Russ: "No theyre late so they miss out."
DrCarl: "But these students actually need to do this course."
Russ: "Im actually in charge for this course, so i say they cant do it because they came late!"
DrCarl: [glares at Russ for 10 seconds] "Tell me when ur done with the room"
:argue:

How deadly was that glare!!!!!?! Ive never seen Dr Carl like that before, and Russ... good old Overhall, i never knew it was possible to get that uptight!!!
Need some verification regarding the talk that was talked, but still, omg indeed!

Comments anyone?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
For the lab safety thing that was yesterday, there was an open door policy from 1pm (starting time) up to 1.05 pm, then Overhall didnt let anyone else into the room. A few people came about 1 or 2 minutes later and he just says "Sorry, you're late" and shuts the door in their face LOL. After about 15 mins Dr Carl comes in with the late people behind him, Overhall says that theyre late so they cant do the course, Dr Carl says "These people really need to do this", and Overhall said "Actually i run this thing and i say that theyre too late", and u should've seen the glare on Dr Carl's face lol, so funny, who else was there? I was in the room at the time, not one of the latecomers, by the way.
Also i made a post in the engg1000 forum, if anyone wants to read, Dr Carl doesnt seem happy lol.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Omie Jay said:
For the lab safety thing that was yesterday, there was an open door policy from 1pm (starting time) up to 1.05 pm, then Overhall didnt let anyone else into the room. A few people came about 1 or 2 minutes later and he just says "Sorry, you're late" and shuts the door in their face LOL. After about 15 mins Dr Carl comes in with the late people behind him, Overhall says that theyre late so they cant do the course, Dr Carl says "These people really need to do this", and Overhall said "Actually i run this thing and i say that theyre too late", and u should've seen the glare on Dr Carl's face lol, so funny, who else was there? I was in the room at the time, not one of the latecomers, by the way.
Also i made a post in the engg1000 forum, if anyone wants to read, Dr Carl doesnt seem happy lol.
lab safety ? lolwut ?
lol the onlything i would have against dr carl is that he smokes lol

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
LOL, i dont give a crap if he smokes, my best friend smokes, up to them.....
But Lab safety, some very very important thing that all first year engineers should've done

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Omie Jay said:
LOL, i dont give a crap if he smokes, my best friend smokes, up to them.....
But Lab safety, some very very important thing that all first year engineers should've done
wats the penalty if i didnt attend ?
coz i heard of it but i thought it was some notice.
was it like attended by the entire near 1000 something sized engg1000 students

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
The Overhall dude said that we might need to have done this course for something in the future, for the time being its not really needed, but wen we get asked sometime if u did this, and u said no, then u'd miss out on some stuff.
Also, this first year lab safety thing had about 3 other sessions, where ppl went, this was the last one i think.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I just read Dr. Carls message..

LMAO you guys got OWNEDDD​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)