• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Drunk Person Question (Important) (1 Viewer)

Earache

HSC
Heyy everyone..
Lets say you hook up with a drunk person and then get pulled over for RBT, what would the result be? Would it effect the person who didnt drink at all ?
Thanks.
:worried:

wikiwiki

Fear and Trembling
HSC
You would have alcohol on your breath, obviously.

So you would get off the failed RBT, but probably get charged with rape.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
not sure, i think that if it came back positive you have nothing to worry about cos they do a blood test if they come back positive so if you have not had a drink you wouldnt get charged

Earache

HSC
I believe its a hard question to answer.
What if ur alcohol limit comes up as 0.2 or something.
Then the licence is goneeee..
So yeaa its crazy . :S

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
What makes this more important than any other thread?

On topic, you're not even going to register, if there is any alcohol on your breath it'd be neglible.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Earache said:
Heyy everyone..
Lets say you hook up with a drunk person and then get pulled over for RBT, what would the result be? Would it effect the person who didnt drink at all ?
Thanks.
:worried:
don't worry, you're not going to hook up tonight.

Earache

HSC
breaking said:
don't worry, you're not going to hook up tonight.
hmm yeaa what makes u say that buddy..
it was just a question, nothing about my life..

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Wow, looks like no one here has been breathalyzed before. They ask you if you've had anything to drink in the last 20 minutes. You say "no but I kissed someone who has." You wait 20 minutes and then they breathtest you.

HSC
if there's that much of their spit going into your mouth to show up on a breath test, you need to find a better kisser.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
it shouldnt really effect it, read up on how a breathalyzer works, you need to either have alcohol in your blood stream, or have just put alcohol in your mouth[i.e mouthwash or having a sip] They would have to be very drunk and you would need to consume an incredible amount of their saliva for it to effect the reading

ifthey had just had a drink and then hold it in their mouths and backwash it into yours then it would show on the reading, but the blood test [what you actually get charged from] will be zero.

tldr theres no way kissing a drunk will effect the reading, and even if it did, wait 20mins and retest - it will be zero.

Evilo

HSC
i honestly doubt you would have a bac. However you may have alcohol in your mouth (limited chance but we will consider the possibility) and that could create a false reading, washing your mouth with water would remove that... Or even swallowing.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
lolcal said:
why do you stay at home every weekend?
hah i was gonna say "stupid 08ers" about Gerald10 and thread starter, but now you show me some have a clue

Gerald10

HSC
lolcal said:
why do you stay at home every weekend?
Why yes I stay at home every weekend because my HSC is far far far more important than having a social life. Where I'm from if you hook up with someone who is drunk, when your entirely sober, it's borderline rape - its a pretty sleezy thing to do IMO.

Last edited:

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Gerald10 said:
Why yes I stay at home every weekend because my HSC is far far far more important than having a social life. Where I'm from if you hook up with someone who is drunk, when your entirely sober, it's borderline rape - its a pretty sleezy thing to do IMO.
How do you know it's not his girlfriend ?

I think hooking up with a drunk girl is fine if they make the move on you, ill agree if your sober and u make the moves its a bit suss.

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
Gerald10 said:
there is a difference between drunk and being completely oblivious to what is going on around you, if they have no idea what's going on then obviously that's different.

Gerald10

HSC
lolcal said:
there is a difference between drunk and being completely oblivious to what is going on around you, if they have no idea what's going on then obviously that's different.
This is probably deserves its own topic but anyway - but for me I couldn't look at someone straight if I hooked up with them when they were drunk and I was sober - but yeah I agree that it depends on how you define drunk and how drunk. But assuming that they've had enough to be so strong on their breath that you thought you'd be in trouble at an RBT, I think they're pretty drunk. Unless they had just taken a swig and then you hooked up - but if your exchanging that much fluid I think you need to find a better hook up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)