due dates- also lighting help (1 Viewer)

tatsMAX

HSC
hey do we know the due date yet for IP design?

im really screwed for mine but if i have even 4 days left after my trials til its due ill put it off til then... lighting is crap i dont know why i chose it someone help me!

the point is.. if any knows any dates i would really appreciate it, ive got other majors and trials to worry about before i think about this so i need to know where i stand

thanks...

Etak90

HSC
hey
My teacher told me the due date was the 20th of august for design projects. im not sure if thats deifinite tho, but its very close to that. im doing costume design and i wish i had chosen performance! or video! but yeh iv only done one final rendering and i get my marks bak for it tomoro fomr my teach so ill see how im going. i have trials for the next two week so i am screwed for getting this done!
:uhoh:

tatsMAX

HSC
oh ok thanks my teacher actually said yesterday that its not definite yet but likely to be more toward the end of august...

good luck for your major! i basically havent started mine, like i have a log book with research but no actual.. project...

just stay up all night one night a week til then and do one whole rendering

maybe?

spicypeanut

HSC
Yar, 25th of august is the due date for all written IP work, exactly what i;m doing now......at 1:45am......with 2 days to go (don't have sunday to work, i;m skiing)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)