EAS as hope for making it in! (1 Viewer)

Kaye7

HSC
N/A
Hey all,

For those of you hoping to get into your desired course (particularly Bachelor of Health Science at USYD), the EAS boost may surprise you! In 2011, the published cut-off for BHealthSci (USYD) was 80.60. Two of my friends who achieved an ATAR of ~75 were able to get in the Main Round. Btw, their EAS codes were for Youth Allowance and Priority Schools. Main reason they got in are due to vacancies. No matter what you are aiming for, here is a list showing courses that still had vacancies after Main Round offers were made: http://www.uac.edu.au/documents/atar/2012-main-cutoffs.pdf

Now, I am hoping to get into Occupational Therapy @ USYD which has a 2012 cut-off of 92.2. My uni results (I have completed first year of a degree) are not considered because I have not completed 48 units of credit (I have asked Admissions numerous times) and only my ATAR + EAS will be considered. My question is, with Youth Allowance and Priority Schooling being the two codes I applied for EAS, what are the chances of me getting into Occupational Therapy (USYD) in 2013? I know the 92.2 cut-off has been rising over the past 5 years >_<

Any opinions guys? :)

uac.aplcnt

HSC
EAS is a cheeky option of getting in to uni...also sneaky as well..lol. I think catholic schools abused it before I heard.

With EA scheme..just about any average person is able to get into ANY course they desired for a long time...just get into a entry door course...then hey..TRANSFER to the ultimate course you wanted by getting a good GPA/WAM at uni...its SOO "EASY" isn't it.....well literally...LOL...

*sigh*...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)