EAS priority? (1 Viewer)

za

HSC
NOOOOO.. far out!! I just got back from overseas, do you think theres any way they'd accept it?

sorry to say but in the EAS booklet they said that late applications would not be accepted for any reason

Acid

HSC
If you've applied for access, do they give you any extra considerations based on the seriousness of what's happened? Or is it a purely UAI-based competition between Access people once you get accepted under the scheme?

za

HSC
once u get accepted ur put into a pool with every1 else that got accepted and the ppl wit the highest uai's are on top.

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I saw this special admission application form on the UTS website. I wanted to do Bachelor of Business at UTS but was off the required UAI with my UAI (74.85).

Could i still send in a special admission form to UTS?

clancy04

I am aware that people with greater problems deserve, and are alocated, the full 5 points; whereas those whose problems are of less severity/impact receive only 1 or 2 points or whatever.
I have noticed some people have been exclaiming they have received the full 5 point consideration for Broadway applicants. Are they misinformed, or is it that some people have indeed been told of how many points they may be considered for? I myself received only a letter confirming successful application - with no discussion of points. Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

kwoksindy

usyd access cut off

how would u know usyd access cut off? ....juz wondering and where did u find it?
anyone knows usyd advanced science and biomed engineering cut off? thanks heaps!

sam_account

HSC
eas?

is it likely to be accepted under the EAS if you have severe eye-sight problems and regular family conflict?
wat do u guys think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)