Easiest 200 Level (or above) People Unit? (1 Viewer)

SHLaK

HSC
I am doing BCom - Professional Accounting and need to fit in one last 200 level or above unit, and my People Set is where I will need to do that. So, could anyone please advise me on which 200 level or above people unit is likely to be the easiest? Or even if you are able to provide comments on your experience with any of the units below, that would be very helpful and much appreciated.

The 200 level or above units from the People Set include:

• AFAS - Applied Finance and Actuarial Studies
    • AFAS300 - Principles of Financial Literacy
  • ANTH - Anthropology
    • ANTH202 - Illness and Healing
    • ANTH305 - Culture, Care and Country in Aboriginal Australia
  • BBA - Business Administration
    • BBA340 - Cross Cultural Management
  • CUL - Critical and Cultural Studies
    • CUL399 - Decisions! Decisions! Practical Wisdom for Everyday Life
  • ENV - Environment and Geography
    • ENV201 - Introduction to Environmental Economics
  • FBE - Faculty of Business and Economics
    • FBE204 - Learning and Teaching in Business
  • GEOS - Earth Sciences
    • GEOS251 - Minerals, Energy and the Environment
  • LING - Linguistics
    • LING248 - Social Networking and Cyberlanguage
    • LING290 - Language, Globalisation and World Englishes
    • LING332 - Anthropological Linguistics
  • MHIS - Modern History
    • MHIS202 - Australian Environmental History
  • MKTG - Marketing
    • MKTG309 - Social Marketing and Sustainability
  • MUS - Music
    • MUS205 - Introduction to Vocal Studies
  • PHL - Philosophy
    • PHL264 - Business and Professional Ethics
  • PSY - Psychology
    • PSY250 - Music, Mind and Message
    • PSY350 - The Psychology of Human Relationships
  • SOC - Sociology
    • SOC295 - Work and Employment
    • SOC297 - Migration and Multicultural Studies

Proteus

HSC
I have browsed through the people and planet units and had a look of some of the descriptions.

Without having done any however, my pick would be

•MUS - Music
•MUS205 - Introduction to Vocal Studies

Take a look at the description and judge yourself, I think it shouldn't be too hard!

SHLaK

HSC
Thank you very much for your time, Proteus. I'm not too familiar with music, but it does look interesting. However, it is only available in Semester 1 and I was hoping to complete my Planet Set this semester.

For the moment, I have enrolled in FBE204 - Learning and Teaching in Business. Most of the People Units seems rather unfamiliar to me, so it feels as though just about anything I pick will simply be a stab in the dark. That being said, AFAS300 looks somewhat interesting and not to unfamiliar, so I'll keep that one in mind as I continue to think it over.

Proteus

HSC
Thank you very much for your time, Proteus. I'm not too familiar with music, but it does look interesting. However, it is only available in Semester 1 and I was hoping to complete my Planet Set this semester.

For the moment, I have enrolled in FBE204 - Learning and Teaching in Business. Most of the People Units seems rather unfamiliar to me, so it feels as though just about anything I pick will simply be a stab in the dark. That being said, AFAS300 looks somewhat interesting and not to unfamiliar, so I'll keep that one in mind as I continue to think it over.
No worries, I too have found it semi frustrating that certain subjects are only available in certain semesters.

Good luck with it, but bear in mind, an employer wouldn't really care too much about your performance in a People & Planets Unit I suppose!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)