EASIEST PAPER EVER! what were they thinking?g? (1 Viewer)

A_Storia

Ahh, it is amusing to see people who have no grammitical skills claiming to be smaryt "and all the teachers hated me". I got average marks because I'm lazy. I didn't put enough work in, and at least i can admit that. Grow up.

KitKat

Originally posted by Sourie

oh well....it will help boost my shithouse marks form the school assessments coz the damn teachers hated my guts so they always like gave me bad marks as well.....even though i wrote like some critic from overseas....with sophisitcated language!!!
it doesn't matter how sophisticated your language is, if you don't demonstrate an understanding of the texts, contexts and relationships between them you will get sweet fuck all for your mark.

i thought the paper was okay, the transformations question i thought was easy, but that led to me spending wayyy too much time on it, meaning i devoted a total of about two pages to both my related materials for powerplay (ie. one page each). so i'm not very optimistic about my mark for this one.

Sourie

Originally posted by A_Storia
Ahh, it is amusing to see people who have no grammitical skills claiming to be smaryt "and all the teachers hated me". I got average marks because I'm lazy. I didn't put enough work in, and at least i can admit that. Grow up.
yes...well the most pathetic thing is people who are actually dumb, claimging that their laziness is their downfall yet for the majority, it is these people who are actually dumb intellectually as well as lazy....

see the light fool!

spice girl

magic mirror
Originally posted by Sourie
yes...well the most pathetic thing is people who are actually dumb
I hope you're not directing these insults at yourself, because I'd feel sorry for you. You've yet to prove your intelligence.

Stop Booting Me

yes feel free as i dont even know whos number that is due to the fact that i found that add in the trading post and put it in........\

but by all means question whoever picks up on sourie!

you morons you actually think id put my number in!! the phone wouldnt stop ringing with chicks wanting some!

Crazy

sourie sourie sourie

what would we ever do without you???

god we have so much to thank you for

you've provided us with hours and hours (k well at least a few mins) of meaningless entertainment over the months :D

the fact that you get your kicks out of pretending you're a real dickhead though is a little wierd..still :rolleyes:

bex

HSC
yes feel free as i dont even know whos number that is due to the fact that i found that add in the trading post and put it in........\
1. What kind of twisted person could even be BOTHERED to do something like that

2. How would heaps of 'chicks' be wanting some from you if theyve never seen you?

Nusrat

Well Sourie aka Stop Booting Me.........he's so damn sophisticated that he can be distracted by some girl with a cleavage in maths ext 1........talk bout english........

don't even think he did any of the exams he claims to have done..........he's some superficial space-cadet who needs a massive reality check.........keep bluffing and one day its all gonna smash right in ur face.....

thanks for the entertainment:argue:

utopian731

Eudaimonian
It behoves me to admit that the constant paroxysms in this thread of a vexacious inclination are in indeed qutie tedious.

Big words make you sound like a wanker not an intelligent person, dickwad

this thread is funny lol

*shrugs*

ps not another net geek with the girls running after him!!! theres *so many* goin around!!!!
:)

evie

I don't think it was easy at all.
Bloody hell, to get ahead of everyone else you gotta be creative. That's hard to do in such a short period of time.

Edited to answer Terminator's question:
Nope. I sat near the front and they're like vultures making sure everyone has their pens down.

LollyPopStar

hahaha you guys are hilarious... sourie you're quite amusing. i know a couple of people like you... they're expecting an asterix.

anyway, we got in huge trouble for writing after the 'pens down' signal. i finished with 5 minutes to spare so it wasnt a prob for me but yeah - some people tried to write short conclusions and got busted big time.

anyway, keep up to amusing posts.

and i didnt think the paper was super easy - it was ok, but dialogues are such a bitch to write.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)