• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Eco n Business (1 Viewer)

Dizzy807

does anyone kno any questions that they might ask in half yearlyz for the long response for either eco or business?

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
in my economics half yearly we had an extended response question asking all about supply and what affects it, and how that is shown on the diagram thingy (i've forgotten it all now :p)

but yeh, it could be anything.

Kulazzi

HSC
for biz - there were two options but I only remember one b/coz that's the one I answered......How can businesses be classified, list the advantage and disadvantages of each.... ----->Biz entity

Kuya

forz business im guessing sumtn abt discussing the key business functions...

eco.. supply and demand factors? perhaps..

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by Kuya
forz business im guessing sumtn abt discussing the key business functions...
we have this canadian student teacher and he is so fast-paced!!!! The other biz class is still on chapter 4 and we started chapter 6 on Key Biz Functions.........and he gives us a lot of homework :mad1:

Kuya

Originally posted by Kulazzi
we have this canadian student teacher and he is so fast-paced!!!! The other biz class is still on chapter 4 and we started chapter 6 on Key Biz Functions.........and he gives us a lot of homework :mad1:

really? we already doing chapter 3 man! lol mayb ur school is slow? not sure.. what school you go to?

Kuya

Originally posted by Kulazzi
for biz - there were two options but I only remember one b/coz that's the one I answered......How can businesses be classified, list the advantage and disadvantages of each.... ----->Biz entity

heheh.. this ^ was in our term 1 week 5 test. lol so i dun think they'll ask agen in half yearly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)