Econmics Topic 4 help!!! (1 Viewer)

Jackal_Lee

hey ppls..i need some helps from you guys..if any of u have exam mutiple choices question or past papers as well as trial on topic 4 please reply me as soon as possible..because i have an asseesment task base on mutiple choices questions..so i need all the pratice on answering mutilple chocies question as more as possible... i need topic 4 only exam muti choices question Onli...
fanks....
:D :cool:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
have u checked out the Economics section in the Bored of Studies resources page?
they have a lot of trial papers from various schools, so u can pick out multiple choice questions that suit the topic 4

also, have u got access to the Updated Economics 2002 Part C book? (its thin and bright red)
thats got a hell of a lot of good multiple choice questions

lexie

Junior Burger
HSC
N/A
gotta love that book
i need to read it thoroughly to grasp a solid understanding of what the hell its going on about...but its still nifty
that combined with dixon text and we're invincible mwah ha ha *cough cough* yes...

Jackal_Lee

yea hi..fanks for all your guys..but i still need the web address for that board of studies resources of topic 4 .. i can't find it...
would ppls just write down the URl i could be pleased...
neway fanks for u guys help...
any another suggestion would be great...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)