economics essay predictions? (1 Viewer)

GoldenMelon

HSC
You know what they haven't really asked a change in trade and financial flow q could be the jackpot.
They did ask one in 2016, but it was on factors affecting trade and financial flows not the impacts. I have the exemplar responses for it lol.

uniqueusername1

HSC
They did ask one in 2016, but it was on factors affecting trade and financial flows not the impacts. I have the exemplar responses for it lol.
Mate exemplar responses are liabilities. They are too weak. Gotta cook up a juicy one yourself.

uniqueusername1

HSC
Can’t believe you’re talking smack about the exemplar essays I have collected over the year😂😂 Looks like I have no choice but to absolutely destroy you in economics now😎
mate if your impressed by those essays you've got a shock wave coming 👿👿👿

uniqueusername1

HSC
Watch as my 900 word essays score the same as your sweaty 1300 word essays:p
oi na to make those sweaty essays i've spent 3 hours everyday at midnight perfecting and cooking to create the best formula to guarantee 20/20. I've applied it to the trials and it successfully worked. Unfortunately, when I use it in the HSC your so called 'exemplars' will become no more than band 4 responses.

Anyways enough talk if you make it out of the exam alive see you at the top achievers meeting. I'll be there waiting for you 😂

uniqueusername1

HSC
Nah I will demonstrate to you essay writing magic that you have never seen before. In one of my assessment task the essay question caught me off guard and I literally only wrote paragraphs of definitions and I got 15/20. When the marker reads my essay they gonna be happy since its very succinct and efficient 😂😂😂
I think that just shows the appalling marking (extremely, extremely disappointed). If I were to do that I would of been severely punished. But, respect i'll give you some credit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)