Economics HSC Trial Past Papers (1 Viewer)

sipahi

HSC
Hi Everyone :), I'm looking for economics hsc trial papers from school, independent,catholic etc....with solutions, I've searched so much and can't find any trial papers. I did nerdasdasd ( i think tha'ts how you spell it lol, sorry :( ), so I did all of them, most of them don't have solutions so i don't know if i'm doing them wrong or right. I know in economics responses can vary a lot, but guidelines also help.Solutions for multiple choice and short answer only would be fine also.. But i would really like if people can share some economics trial papers :)
Thankyou everyone in advance :)

Edit: also if you can't post links due to rules and regulation, can you please p.m them to me

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Everyone :), I'm looking for economics hsc trial papers from school, independent,catholic etc....with solutions, I've searched so much and can't find any trial papers. I did nerdasdasd ( i think tha'ts how you spell it lol, sorry :( ), so I did all of them, most of them don't have solutions so i don't know if i'm doing them wrong or right. I know in economics responses can vary a lot, but guidelines also help.Solutions for multiple choice and short answer only would be fine also.. But i would really like if people can share some economics trial papers :)
Thankyou everyone in advance :)

Edit: also if you can't post links due to rules and regulation, can you please p.m them to me
Sorry about that! I couldn't get any solutions ;/

sipahi

HSC
Please don't be sorry!...you have no idea how many people (including me) you have helped by providing trial exam papers, notes resources, not only for economics, but also for other subjects. :)
BTW, did you also do economics for HSC, if you do you have any tips and stuff for the actuall exam :p

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Please don't be sorry!...you have no idea how many people (including me) you have helped by providing trial exam papers, notes resources, not only for economics, but also for other subjects. :)
BTW, did you also do economics for HSC, if you do you have any tips and stuff for the actuall exam :p
No, I didn't do it for the HSC, but I do it at uni atm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)