Economics Report (1 Viewer)

R0L13D

HSC
Hey ya'll :)

Would it be alright for someone to read over my economics report?
I've never done economics and this is my first time writing it (it's due on the 7th of April), and I need someone to peer review it please :)

This is the marking criteria:

Attachments

Vultrahd

HSC
This is a terrible economics report, you’ve failed to write sophisticatedly and have utilised the wrong economic terms in the wrong place. At most, I’d give this 72%, you should try
Harder!

studiesofboard

HSC
Reports should be written in smaller paragraphs use the same information but just break it up into different paragraphs. Page 4 and 7 have large paragraphs you should break them up into 2 paragraphs. This just makes it for the reader to read otherwise they are just going to scan over it. Drafts are good you should try getting feedback form your teacher through email. :)

R0L13D

HSC
Reports should be written in smaller paragraphs use the same information but just break it up into different paragraphs. Page 4 and 7 have large paragraphs you should break them up into 2 paragraphs. This just makes it for the reader to read otherwise they are just going to scan over it. Drafts are good you should try getting feedback form your teacher through email. :)
Ahh my teacher doesn't give feedback :(

ultra908

HSC
This is a terrible economics report, you’ve failed to write sophisticatedly and have utilised the wrong economic terms in the wrong place. At most, I’d give this 72%, you should try
Harder!
I dont think this is a very helpful comment.

ultra908

HSC
I think this is a good start to ur econ report, however these are some things you could look at
- Incorporating more explanation using economic information: e.g. what types of taxation methods or welfare methods are being used to make Australia's income distribution better?
- What sorts of things are the governments doing to address the various areas you cover? How do they allocate spending? What do they focus on?
- You use alot of stats, but what do they stats actually show? What reasons are behind the stats? Can you incorporate some of the economics youve learnt to explain them?

Hope this helps

smallboi2020

HSC
Hey dude
I reckon using more up to date stats and contrasting them between different time periods would add to ur report. I like to use ABS and the Productivity Commission as they're the most reliable stats. You can also talk about quarterly and monthly trends rather than just year to year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)