• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Economics Resource File (1 Viewer)

steeez

HSC
sup d00ds,
not sure if theres already a thread on this, if there is let me know, but..

We have an assessment due in term 2 based around an Economics Resource File - basically a folder with current examples of economic issues (being growth, unemployment, inflation, ext. stability, dist. of income + wealth, environmental management and the 09/10 budget).

not sure if any one else has this same task - but basically we need to collect media articles for each topic (around 4 articles each from a variety of sources - newspapers, internet etc) and present them along with a summary on each issue.

just thought i would make this thread so some people can share various articles and ideas if anyone has the same sort of task, and if not, hell, itll still help understanding contemporary issues that the courseworks based around.

thanks yo.

LordPc

HSC
i got the task last year

its really easy. just check the paper every few days. or if you dont have the paper, google news. but start it early, google news can only provide so much, eg it only goes back 1 month, then you have to pay for articles. so it'd be wise to start early

Missy.15

HSC
Hey yeah i got this assessment too.
Do use have to do a fact and opinion sheet with each article?

gurmies

Drover
HSC
Yeah I have the same assessment. :p lol. I'm pretty much at 30 now :S, just realised that...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)