EE2 '04, How Did you go? (1 Viewer)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
So guys, I assume we all finished without a hitch, notwithstanding evil teachers and last minute editing. If anyone wants to post their MW, feel free, I'm sure people would like to read something besides their own now :D
Good luck at the marking centre, I pray we all get sane teachers who don't hate non-conformists!

P.S Good luck with the big ones, and don't let 2u get you down :p

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Um, I've already posted my mw twice (in the 2004 Showcase and the short story showcase, just cos there wasn't anywhere else to put it at the time), but if people really want I can post it again.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
i did really well. ended up with an internal mark of 46 and came first so i'm pretty damn happy if i do say so myself.

if you guys want to read it, PM me, and i'll send it to you. I don't want to post it up on the board for a random to come along and steal it. i know, i know i'm paranoid. :) but what can you do?

Arell

HSC
N/A
i got 49/50 for the major work, which i was fairly happy about, wish id gotten that 50 though

SuperCoolLoz

Hey i got 48 for my HSC mark for 4unit speech - was amazed.
As it was homerecorded, written largely the week before it was due, and didnt saterise anything. It was on the power balance between third world countries and first world countries. All the best of luck for those attempting this demanding course this year. A word of advice - write what you feel led to, not what you think will get you the best marks - passion is mirrored in your writing and is something you cant fake.

MaryJ_

HSC
Hi, I'm in the middle of composing my speech. My initial thoughts were to base it on the third world vs first, but quite a few people advised me not to (apparently its overdone and can become too didactic). It's great to hear you did well and stuck to what you are passionate about. Now I've moved onto some crummy philosophical speech/ debate but its too late to go back now. Have you got any tips for me? Did you have a mentor? Thanks :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)