• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

EE2 q's about websites and videos for Major Work (1 Viewer)

jwss

HSC
So I'm currently in year 11, and I'm considering doing EE2 but the details concerning video and websites are a little vague.

What content is required to be on the website? And such.... are there any examples of past hsc ee2 students' works of this to get an idea of this?

And for video is it basically a script form actually carried all the way out?

BradCube

HSC
Well I'm not too quite sure about a website as I haven't done that.

My video wasn't so much a script carried out however. Infact dialogue and events that happened were a gradual process that took a fair while to work out. I actually had images in my head of what would be happening far before I had any words to go with it. In the end, only about 1/3rd of my video had dialogue but this could differ depending on who's work it is. The scope of what you can do is pretty wide so be sure to check with you're future teacher as well about options you may have considered.

You will need to be able to make links with other English topics you have studied when you submit your work so that may be something to keep in mind. In honesty however, many X2 students create the work they want to and then find any links they can to other topics studied. Its a bit of a cop out, but it works if you can actually make clear links.

Hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)