• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ee2 workshop march 19 (1 Viewer)

egarrz

HSC
My teacher told us about this workshop that is on 19 march at james ruse. it is put on by the english teachers association. I think I will go just wondering if anyone has been and reckons it was worth it.

starlitwonder

HSC
which lectures did you guys go to? i went to the short stories one with the blonde lady who couldn't get the projector started. My friends and I got a bit lost walking around James Ruse, they could have put signs up or something!

pungemo

HSC
Yeah they did bungle the directions a little. I went to the video workshop with the man who couldn't keep track of the time. What did everyone think of the day?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
tony britten was brilliant

rest was mediocre but helpful nonetheless

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
starlitwonder said:
which lectures did you guys go to? i went to the short stories one with the blonde lady who couldn't get the projector started. My friends and I got a bit lost walking around James Ruse, they could have put signs up or something!
Yeah I was there too. I was the one wearing a black dress, asian looking, was with 2 girls. We came in late for the 2nd session because we uh..got lost..up the road looking for food!

pungemo

HSC
They certainly could have organised it better. Just a few signs saying 'Video workshop' or lecture hall --> would have been useful. Also the video room was over-packed. We had to borrow chairs from another room and the somehow move past all the people sitting down already. A bit of a tight squeeze at times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)