elective exams (1 Viewer)

philzy

HSC
my school is so shit, we have to do elective exams in term 4. im doin commerce and ist and i prefered they were finished last term.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
I had my elective exams last week of term 3 and trials second day back. Some how, revisioning for the SC or trials are just not in my mind. Even though i am in extension classes, we are seriously behind on our work. Eg:

-Our history teacher disappeared during the first two terms
-My science teacher has taught us everything in a rush and half the questions on past SC papers are WTF to me
-Geography...do u need to say more?
-English-We have used 10 pages in my excercise book this year
-Math-My teacher is just garrrrrrr
-I&ST-My teacher is a Noob, she bought our yearly test

So your not the only one that is suffering!

HSC
N/A
Heaps of schools have all exams in Term 4. Get over it.

What school are you in?

Black Hawker

HSC
philzy said:
my school is so shit, we have to do elective exams in term 4. im doin commerce and ist and i prefered they were finished last term.
So...I do commerce and ist too (and graphics). Had it on the last week of 3rd term. No trial, straight to School Cert - I go to a selective school. And I got my Duke of Edinburgh Silver qualfying expedition two weeks before and some of my friends got it the weekend before. Going to Royal National Park. And I'm stuffed for science anyway...

philzy

HSC
im only sayin coz i would prefer they were over and just concentrate on the school certificate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)