elephant (1 Viewer)

bos1234

HSC
stazi said:
haha that was orsum. but not as orsum as my year 10 science yearly exam. wish i could find it :( i got something lik 10%. We had to discuss waves, for instance, so I drew a person surfing. And we had to draw a table of something. So i drew a table (with 4 legs).
hahahaha dats a good one

P

pLuvia

I'm sorry to burst your happiness zangestu.xo but that sig is way too big, please shrink it if you can, or remove it. :D

bos1234

HSC
pLuvia said:
I'm sorry to burst your happiness zangestu.xo but that sig is way too big, please shrink it if you can, or remove it. :D
if u want to make it smaller

print screen > open paint > edit > paste > cut it using the rectangle tool > paste on ms word > drag and make it smaller > right click > cut > open paint > edit > paste > save

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
stazi said:
haha that was orsum. but not as orsum as my year 10 science yearly exam. wish i could find it :( i got something lik 10%. We had to discuss waves, for instance, so I drew a person surfing. And we had to draw a table of something. So i drew a table (with 4 legs).
in a year 10 maths test we were asked to draw a probability tree, so my mate drew a a really nice looking tree with a really nice looking arrow pointing at it and "probability" written next to it...needless to say he got 0 for it and a really good telling off

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
but but...
aaah couldn't be bothered.
i'll go delete it.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
http://www.irfanview.com/

...one of the most popular viewers worldwide!

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="555"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" height="321" valign="top" width="385">
I would like to sincerely thank all you faithful IrfanView
users who send me messages of good wishes,
congratulations and appreciation. THANKS !
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)