Emily Dickinson (1 Viewer)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
lol very true. i know some people from my school who studied all the poems like crazy and discussed five of them... why on earth would you put yourself through that shit.
They might not have had time to discuss each poem in detail if they did five though...

Norcinu

Charliezard
HSC
They might not have had time to discuss each poem in detail if they did five though...
It's pretty much impossible without heavily screwing over the other two sections, I mean, I did three and sort of regret it because it cut short time for the other sections :/

Niikole

HSC
im studying emily dickinson at the moment for my HSC next year and my teacher is basing the poems to Dickinsons life rather than belonging, can anyone help with this and explain the meanigs of the poems.

bored of sc

HSC
im studying emily dickinson at the moment for my HSC next year and my teacher is basing the poems to Dickinsons life rather than belonging, can anyone help with this and explain the meanigs of the poems.
That simply means you are talking about Dickinson's personal sense of belonging or not belonging.

I didn't study these poems though so I can't help you, sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)