Encore (1 Viewer)

nerdd

who went?
i thought it was really good.. so inspiring! (even tho i'm not doing music hehe)

I really liked that composition by the girl who wrote the song inspired by 'Rent'.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
yeah, I went. Did you go matinee or night? I went in the daytime. I thought it was good...not as good as previous years', but only because of the programme selection, which I found was rather slow. But the compositions and performances were generally very good. The RENT song was good...have you seen RENT?

The final piano soloist was brilliant...he played at the premier's awards the next day was in the prmiary school orchestra with me! :)

Katey

HSC
I was a little bit disapointed... They were all good but there weren't any classical singers. They had three vocalists and none were classical! I'm so jealous of those piano players though! They were great.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
piano players rule. ;)

Yeah, I really wanted a classical singer. That was disappointing. The year I did it, there was a mezzo and a baritone, and they were both good. I was also looking forward to some classical chamber music, but that didn't happen either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)