Engineering Admins (1 Viewer)

dddman

Banned
HSC
omg i cant stand those bitches

does anyone actually like them and do u have a story that has happened to you that makes u furious about them as i?

Logistics

HSC
Which admins are you talking about, got anyt names? looks? and what have they done

dddman

Banned
HSC
the ones in the UPO office, i hate them so much i asked them about switching to civil and they go, "you got no chance" it was something you expect from history

dddman

Banned
HSC
How about you transfer to macquarie uni so that you might actually have a chance of getting laid

Logistics

HSC
Just tell em you know me, they'll transfer you straight away and give you a cookie.

I was at the UPO only once to buy the damn kit lol

dddman

Banned
HSC
Logistics said:
Just tell em you know me, they'll transfer you straight away and give you a cookie.

I was at the UPO only once to buy the damn kit lol
wat type of cookie

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
secret said:
lol

I have been seriously concidering Enginnering @ UTS but by the sounds of the admins -forget it.
Ah, you'll find that how you get on with the admin staff does not say much about a degree - quality of teaching, class sizes, subject areas and transport are all far more significant. If you really want to do engineering, compare those aspects across various unis and see which is best for you.

dddman

Banned
HSC
secret said:
Yea of course, I was simply fucking around. UTS is where I would like to end up if I do decide to undertake engineering -despite what the admins are like.

dddman -why would he/she be so blunt as to say "you got no chance" in the first place?
1. its a she

2. she says its bcoz their already over the limit with civil, so i picked construction instead

3. everyone hates that office, even the staff

4. theres this place called the engineering outreach office, i go there to ask admin issues, everyone there is very nice especially Tracey. if your asking info about uts engineering (02 9514 2666) there will send you a booklet and ask all your questions:)

5. theres an o camp if u wanna go, its where everyone start marking friends and it brings a heap friendly attitude. one time there were a few business kids that went to my skool that felt heaps awkward on how friendly everyone was and how everyone would just talk to anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)