Engineeting stds tutions? (1 Viewer)

ihateenglish2

HSC
hey, does anyone go to tutions for engineering? or happens to know a good place where anyone goes? because i am willing to join one.
Thank u!!

icycledough

HSC
From what I've looked up online, there doesn't seem to be any tutoring centres for engineering, just because it's not the most common subject which is taught in tutoring (unlike maths, english, sciences, languages, etc), unlike I'm wrong and someone else can chip in. I would just look for a private tutor, as they can tailor their teaching method to you (which is the most important aspect of tutoring).

uniqueusername1

HSC
hey, does anyone go to tutions for engineering? or happens to know a good place where anyone goes? because i am willing to join one.
Thank u!!
I'll tutor you. Could be a good little holiday project after HSC is over. I'll just learn the syllabus and we'll commence on November 27th. It shall be called Band 6 bootcamp. Get ready for hell. Cost: $10 per hour.

Jks. I would do it tho if the engo syllabus is similar to physics lol.

icycledough

HSC
I'll tutor you. Could be a good little holiday project after HSC is over. I'll just learn the syllabus and we'll commence on November 27th. It shall be called Band 6 bootcamp. Get ready for hell. Cost: $10 per hour.

Jks. I would do it tho if the engo syllabus is similar to physics lol.
I don't actually think engineering is as related to physics as you may think. Engineering is definitely more real-life application with concepts like tensile stress, ceramics, corrosion, etc. Whereas with physics, there definitely is more knowledge, especially about theories long gone which scientists came up with. But I do think some areas of both may overlap

ihateenglish2

HSC
From what I've looked up online, there doesn't seem to be any tutoring centres for engineering, just because it's not the most common subject which is taught in tutoring (unlike maths, english, sciences, languages, etc), unlike I'm wrong and someone else can chip in. I would just look for a private tutor, as they can tailor their teaching method to you (which is the most important aspect of tutoring).
Yea thank you! will consider that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)