ENGLISH ESSAY MARKING @ $20 (1 Viewer)

golden-touch

HSC
Hey Everyone,

I'm opening a company providing an Essay Marking/Grading Service. The essays would be marked/graded my English State Rankers and High Atar Achieving Graduates (99 ATAR + ).

Before I can officially launch this service and help hundreds of students, I would need to know how many students are interested in a service like this.

We would be providing comprehensice feedback on your essays and helping you achieve that Band 6, for as little as $20!!!

Let me know if you guys would be willing to pay for a service like this to help you in your Essay Marks!

golden-touch

HSC
I mean I am sure there are ppl out there that will provide you a whole essay for roughly around the same price, for feedback it might be a bit overpriced in my opinion, however it is great that you are offering this type of service to guide ppl on their essays!
Thank you for sharing your opinion. Would you have any suggestions that you would think would make us stand out and be worth the price? :))

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you for sharing your opinion. Would you have any suggestions that you would think would make us stand out and be worth the price? :))
I would probably show samples of how you are going to mark things and the level of feedback you will give, because that will dictate if the price is worth it. But I think you have a problem in that the people who want essays marked are likely already going to tutoring so will probably give their essays to their tutor to mark. It's not your original idea, but like you will probably make more just tutoring and offering that as a part of the tutoring

golden-touch

HSC
Someone asked for feedback for one of their essays and I provided them this, obviously I did not write this out (since I would not have the time) but I used a free essay feedback service to give me this.. so in essence your feedback should be way better than this since you are charging money for it.
Thanks for that info! May I ask how you gave feedback to the person? How did you or how did they contact you? Additionally, what was the name of the free essay feedback service? Thank you!

golden-touch

HSC
Just click on the very top of the feedback bubble where is says my name and has an arrow next to it, it should redirect you to the original thread where you will find everything.. Anyways good luck with your essay writing service!
Thank you. You mentioned that you used a free essay feedback service to help out that other student. Does that free essay feedback service have a website or something? If yes, please provide info on it. :))

golden-touch

HSC
Just click on the very top of the feedback bubble where is says my name and has an arrow next to it, it should redirect you to the original thread where you will find everything.. Anyways good luck with your essay writing service!
Also, would you have any suggestions on where we could market our service?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)