English Extension 1 (1 Viewer)

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
umm short stories... just try and write something in the style of one of ur prescribed texts and take it a bit further and make the values and stuff obvious. since i was doing King Arthur legend i did a typical story of a knight defending a woman and killing the bad guy with all the values of loyalty, chivalry, helpless women etc

Kuya

Originally posted by Ath
Hey guys

Im doin ext 1 english and we are studyin
Frankenstein

my teacher wants a related text, but it cant b a movie

do u guys have ne suggestions

not "The Raven" or "The fall of the house of usher"

i already got em :p

Thx
is this athavale?? lol geez

anyway... erm.. i got raven.. its too long tho

misery

Unspeakable
HSC
Im doing Alien, Frankenstein, Buffy. :O

Lol.. Weird Science is a cool movie.

rachey_poo

HSC
Frankenstein

I'm just getting to the conclusion of our topic with Frankenstein...Creation and the Fall...is that what all you people are doing it for?? we did the Kenneth Branagh and Robert De Niro one, and i have read the actual book, and this movie is much closer, as i think someone already mentioned........for related texts we looked at Genesis, from the bible, you can look at the myth of Prometheus as the full name is Mary Shelley's Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus......the two texts i studied also was the movie Se7en (very good if looking for evil...its just deadset weird, but good) and Harry Potter...and if youre a HP fan, makes it 10 times easier.....everything with Voldermort and mudbloods, and Death Eaters....all so easy.....have fun :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)