English Multimodal (1 Viewer)

cologne

HSC
Hello! I'm completing a multimodal task for my common module text and I was wondering opinions on modes of presenting it.

Would it be better to present it through:

- Google slides presentation (includes images and scenes) and record with a voice over
- Edit a video and include images and scenes as I read my transcript? - Just for this, not sure how I would maintain 5 minutes with images.

Any advice would be great!
Thanks!

carrotsss

HSC
I don’t know how your school marks, but at my school they mark the second method much better than the first.

cologne

HSC
I don’t know how your school marks, but at my school they mark the second method much better than the first.
Do you usually just place images as you read your transcript and insert the scenes once you reach it in your transcript?

carrotsss

HSC
Do you usually just place images as you read your transcript and insert the scenes once you reach it in your transcript?
Yeah, also you want the images to be changing pretty often, I had 88 pieces of media in mine

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
I did an edited video on Kapwing because it was generally more accessible for me and the editing software is fairly easy to use with the special effects and transitions, (you don't have to pick what I did btw :D ). I did a four-minute presentation with about 48 images, you can go above this but make sure you allow the pictures to be on the frame for a certain period of time for the marker to take in the message behind your analysis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)