English - Romantic Poetry Help Needed (1 Viewer)

**AmEz**

HSC
N/A
Re: Anything that you would like?

hi, i was just wondering if anyone would be able to help me at all with this question for english on romantic poetry.

"How has your response to romantic poetry been influenced by detailed analysis of the poetry?"

i'm not completely sure of what the question is asking me to write about, do my paragraphs consist of talkinbg about poems i have studied? anyway if anyone could hepl me it would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

HSC

I think they would want you to use examples of poem's you've studied in class, and just compare what you thought of them at first impression and then what you thought of them after you had analysed them, or something like that. but I'm not sure...

tigerian

HSC
N/A

**AmEz** said:
hi, i was just wondering if anyone would be able to help me at all with this question for english on romantic poetry.

"How has your response to romantic poetry been influenced by detailed analysis of the poetry?"

i'm not completely sure of what the question is asking me to write about, do my paragraphs consist of talkinbg about poems i have studied? anyway if anyone could hepl me it would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
If you would like help from an English teacher send an email to pamandian@iinet.net.au and I will help from there.

Rebecca1234

HSC
Yeah it is asking to analys how the study of romantic side of poetry has influenced ur 'understnading' of poetry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)