english texts (1 Viewer)

Carcus

HSC
i know this should have probably gone in one of the NSW English threads, but i wasnt sure where to put it, so ill put it here, anyways, i need a wee bit of help finding 'related texts for all the english topics, so if yous have got idea, send em here, im sure im not the only 1 with this problem

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Carcus said:
i know this should have probably gone in one of the NSW English threads, but i wasnt sure where to put it, so ill put it here, anyways, i need a wee bit of help finding 'related texts for all the english topics, so if yous have got idea, send em here, im sure im not the only 1 with this problem
Specifically which one do you need help with at the moment?

Carcus

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Specifically which one do you need help with at the moment?
lol, nearly all, i wasthinkin of using 'billy madison' for personal journey, how does that sound?, + got anymore you can direct me toward?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Carcus said:
lol, nearly all, i wasthinkin of using 'billy madison' for personal journey, how does that sound?, + got anymore you can direct me toward?
Doesn't sound bad. Wait for someone else to answer or raid the personal journeys forum, because I'm doing imaginative and I wouldn't have a clue. ;)

Carcus

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Doesn't sound bad. Wait for someone else to answer or raid the personal journeys forum, because I'm doing imaginative and I wouldn't have a clue. ;)
thanx, could you direct me to this thred u mentioned, do you have any 'related texts' for our other study areas eg truth etc, im REALLY lost and havent got ANYTHING

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)