english (1 Viewer)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
hey guys,

for our latest assesment task for english we have to make a poster on the text we are studying. we are doing shakespeare so anyway we have to advertise the play and its themes and stuf.

have any of u guys done posters for english>? if so do you have any ideas or suggestions? on how to make it creative and cool, ( it has to be half words and half images) and like whether to do it by hand or on the computer>

thanks for any input

Kulazzi

HSC
well.....I haven't really done a poster for shakespeare but maybe a few collages of shakespeare and maybe the roles of the actors/actresses who plays in his play, and just put some bio info and story info ----> like a blurb :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
maybe knowing what the play is would allow people to *actually* help you

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by glycerine
maybe knowing what the play is would allow people to *actually* help you
hey sorry .. the play i am making a poster for is "henry the 4th part one" by shakespeare

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
what kind of poster? as in butchers paper and thick colour markers?
yeah as in massive sheet of cardboard ans stuff ... i know i know i was like omg too ... we are in year 11 and our poster is worth 35% of our advacned english mark

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
yeah as in massive sheet of cardboard ans stuff ... i know i know i was like omg too ... we are in year 11 and our poster is worth 35% of our advacned english mark
that us 1/3 of ur course... how in hells name is that goin 2 help u in any way or asses u on ur knowlage... if anything it easy marks for those ppl who sit there n draw in class

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i know. i can do english as in write stuff i am not creative so i may fail english practically coz of it!

it is meant to access our knowledge of the play i guess and the ability to communicate ideas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)