• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Enrolment Package/Accomodation (1 Viewer)

matt0414336806

HSC
Ok i'm a late round student who got an offer for comm/law. I went through the online application and since i havent gotten any postal enrolment packages. Im starting to worry because its the 6th of Feb and the UAC said that the uni may cancel ur course if u dont have the enrolment package straightened out within 8 days from the offer (31st Jan). I phoned the uni today and they said that the uni is slow on sending out enrollment packages, can i get confirmation on that with other people?

My second biggest concern is accomodation, i've made the application early last year but on the website it says that late round students do not get guaranteed accomodation. But im a interestate student from nsw and i called up the uni and they said that i would receive an email 2nite for accomodation and that didnt happen =/ . I've personally arranged outside of school accomodation just for backups and i gotta go for a house inspection but i don't wanna do that if i can get a college offer. I'm just not too sure where to go from here, any advice guys and girls?

{Ed}

matt0414336806

HSC
Thank you awesome member, they just emailed me 2day and told me i wasnt gonna be receiving any accomodation =/. Had lost alot of private accomodation offers i arranged in the time period i was waiting. But now i just made searching accomodation my full time job ^^, hopefully i'll get one settled this sat. I phoned the operator, they told me to email them to request another enrolment package. pfff busy day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)