• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Enrolment (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
What does enrolment entail? Are there any fees and stuff I have to pay on enrolment? What about HECS? If I wanted to pay some or all of my HECS is that done on enrollment? Any help would be tops.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Thanks... how do u pay your HECS, can you just get it taken out of your bank account by direct debit, or do you have to pay with cash credit card or cheque? Can u use eftpos...

Are there any fees for students association and whatever that need to be paid on enrolment? How much are they? How can they be paid??

jayz

walking
doh...a question for current UTS students, did u get ur foto ID taken on the day of the enrolment?

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
Jayz... yes you do!! so look your best cause it would be the same ID photo for ummmm the duration of your course....

Okies basically enrolment is pretty ummm tedious work... i would know cause i work for sau.... but yeahhhhh if your from the IT or Business Faculty u might seee me!! :D

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Ooo lucky I am flying to enrolment instead of catching the train... I'd look pretty terrible after the 8 hour train trip!!! lol wouldn't want to have a photo of me with train hair for the rest of my degree.....

jayz

walking
Originally posted by Kathleen
Jayz... yes you do!! so look your best cause it would be the same ID photo for ummmm the duration of your course....

Okies basically enrolment is pretty ummm tedious work... i would know cause i work for sau.... but yeahhhhh if your from the IT or Business Faculty u might seee me!! :D
can u delay the ID foto? wat happens if u r overseas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)