Entertainment Industry (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Depends what you're required to do. Usually it's pretty easy. However, some shows/designers use them intensely. Not fun.

bouncingfire

HSC
Dude, that sucks.

The sound desk is great on the movable desk cause the production team and the sound operator all sat in a line and we all talked over the intercom to each station.
Is this roller desk something you can buy of the self? or is a custom made, because unless they renovate the area a desk on wheels is the only thing that will work for the setup at my school

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I couldn't tell by looking at the desk. It looked like DET issue or custom.

I highly reccommend the use of the roller desk. Makes life so much easier.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Simple Answer, No. However, it does depend on how well you do.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Hence, why it doesn't really matter that its a VET course. Although, if you want to include it towards your HSC mark that, it does give you the flexibility to do so though, which is a good thing.

joeysmall

the clown has no penis
HSC
okay so say I got a raw mark of 94 in general math and 94 in entertaintment. Which one scales better?

bradbradbrad

HSC
As far as Ent and scaling goes, it's definitely not friendly unless you go really well - a lot of the people from my class were disadvantaged by it.

If you're confident you can do really well (85+, band 6 would be especially handy) then Entertainment is a fine option for your ATAR - I got an 88.1 ATAR with my Ent mark included (93) and according to the online ATAR calculator that mark contributed just as well as other, 'well scaled' subjects like 2 unit maths and physics.

Sniper_Killshot

HSC
We have a 32 channel Allen and Heath mixer with 2 massive EV speakers and 4 smaller ones, plus 2 QSC Subs on the floor, with 6 wireless handheld Mics and 2 lapel Mics, along with a Phillips palette lighting system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)